Contas Premium

Coldplay

ETERNAMENTE COLDPLAY

" Luzes vão te guiar até em casa.
E aqueçer teus ossos.
E eu tentarei te concertar. "

" Para onde vamos, ninguém sabe. Nunca diga que está um pouco deprimida quando, Deus te deu estilo e graça. E colocou um sorriso em seu rosto. "

" Some "ll laugh and some just sit and cry but you just sit down there and you wonder why "

" I want to live life, and never be cruel. And I want to live life, and be good to you. And I want to fly, and never come down. And live my life, and have friends around. "

" I'm gonna buy a gun and star a war, if you can tell me something worth fighting for. I'm gonna buy this place, that's what i said, blame it upon a rush of blood to the read.

" Então eu olho em sua direção, más você não presta atenção em mim, não é? eu sei que você não me ouve, porque você diz que você vê direto através de mim, não vê? "

" Me sinto seguro, me sinto aqueçido, quando você está aqui. E não faço nada de errado, estou curado, quando estou ao seu lado, estou bem. "

" No, i don't want a battle from beginning to end, i don't wanna cycle of recycle revenge, i don't wanna to follow death and all of  his friends. "

by: LEANDRO DE SOUSA
ThE FrIeNd'S

0 comentários: